The Ghana Consulate-General in Dubai does not issue passports. It processes applications of Ghanaians for passports to be issued from Ghana. With the current Biometric System therefore, the Consulate can only process applications for renewal of Biometric Passports.
Requirements for renewing passports
- Four (4) coloured passport-size photographs (full face), taken not more than three months from the date of application.
- Copy of the old passport or copy of dual citizenship card or certificate.
- Passport application form to be purchase from the mission at AED 150.00.
- For replacement of lost passport, a police report should be attached. An extra AED 350 is paid as penalty.
- Passport fee of AED 400.00
Application forms can be downloaded by clicking the link below (passport application form), completed and printed out.